Nordonia Hills -- Area community and school district elected bodies have in recent weeks organized for 2013.
City Council organized at its Jan. 10 regular meeting.
• President: Ken Martin.
• Vice president: Nick Molnar.
• Finance committee chair: Dave Engle.
• Council planning commission representative: Rita Darrow.
• Public works and utilities committee chair: Dave Engle.
• Streets and highway committee chair: Mike Miller.
• Building and zoning committee chair: Ken Martin.
• Fireman's dependency board chair: Nick Molnar.
• Safety committee chair: Shane Barker.
• Council representative to parks and recreation commission: Shane Barker.
• Council representatives to the Joint Economic Development District: Dave Engle and Rita Darrow.
Trustees approved the township's organizational resolution at the board's Jan. 7 monthly meeting
• Trustee chair: Richard Reville.
• Trustee vice chair: Paul Buescher.
• Trustee representative to the road department: Paul Buescher.
• Trustee representative to the safety department: Richard Reville.
• Trustee representative to the zoning department: Brent Sommer.
Council organized at its Jan. 9 regular meeting for the most part.
• Council president: Mary Volny.
• Finance committee chair: John Bolek.
• Council representative to the planning commission: Karyn Selle (approved Jan. 23).
• Roads and public works committee chair: John Schlueter.
• Health and welfare committee chair: Beatrice Greenlee.
• Buildings and grounds committee chair: Karyn Selle.
• Wages and working conditions chair: Linda Bowen.
• Fire and safety committee chair: Mary Volny.
Trustees approved the township's organizational resolution at a Dec. 19 special meeting.
• Trustee chair: Rose Mary Snell.
• Trustee vice chair: John Zaccardelli.
• Trustee representative to the road department: Richard Barrett.
• Trustee representative to the safety forces: Rose Mary Snell.
• Trustee parks and recreation representative: Rose Mary Snell.
• Trustee representative to the zoning department: John Zaccardelli,
The Board of Education elected officers at a Jan. 14 organizational meeting.
• Board president: Jim Virost.
• Board vice president: Betty Klingenberg.